Welcome to the Active Client Management Portal. Please find useful information here to help you better manage your group. If you have further questions, please submit a ticket to our administrative services here.
Video Series & Helpful Links:
- How to add Employees / Send Logins
- How to Terminate an Employee
- How to download your Payroll Deduction Report
- Company Administrator Guide – PDF
- Company Administrator Navigation and User Settings
- Company Details
- Add Employees, Send Logins, and Employee Enrollment
- Employment Status Changes
- Qualifying Life Events
- Terminate Employees and COBRA Enrollments
- Open Enrollment Best Practices
- Enrollment Progress
- Manage Changes
- Compensation Statements
- Pay Schedules
- Simple Setup: Direct Payroll Integrations
- Submit a Employee Benefit Termination Request
- MetLife Quick Reference Guide for Clients
We are continually updating our video series. Want a video explaining how to do something on Ease? Submit a request here.
|Effective Date of Change||Online Enrollment||Invoices Prepared||Payment Due Date|
|ALL policy effective dates of coverage on the 1st of any month.
ALL new hire effective dates are based upon the hire date of the employee, and the probationary period selected by the employer on their Employer Application.
|All Enrollments will be completed via our Online Enrollment portal with Ease. This easy to use tool will allow employees to conduct their enrollment on their time and let them review their benefits 24/7 365.
All Enrollments/Changes should be conducted at least 10 business days prior to the requested effective month.
|Monthly Invoices are prepared listing each enrolled employee and their benefits enrolled in a line-by-line consolidated bill.
Monthly invoices are emailed the 1st of each month.
|Payment is due on the 16th of each month prior to coverage month. If payment is not received by the end of the 30-day grace period, coverage will be terminated as of the due date of the last unpaid invoice.|
|Payment of Monthly Invoice||Methods of Payment||Additions/Deletions/Changes||Termination Date|
|Pay your invoice as it is rendered.
DO NOT ADD any new hires.
DO NOT CHANGE any invoice amounts.
If errors are listed on your invoice, it will be reflected on the following invoice.
|Payment of your invoice can be submitted online by credit card or ACH via Bill & Pay (Preferred Method).
If you are interested in setting up automatic payment via Bill & Pay, please contact your Franchise Benefit Solutions representative.
|All Additions, Deletions or Changes are to be submitted on the employee’s profile within Ease prior to the requested change date.
Franchise Benefit Solutions will not accept emailed changes.
|Termination of coverage will take effect on the last day of the month after receipt of your request through our Ease Online Enrollment Portal.|
- Franchise Benefit Solutions Administrative Services offers a monthly-consolidated billing service. This customized service provides a single invoice for all carriers and services provided. Along with the consolidated carrier invoice, employer receives monthly contribution reports, premium processing distribution, new hire and any needed documentation processing, status notification updates, and, COBRA notification and update processing. All invoicing will be issued and billed one month in advance, with payments due on the 16th of every month.
- The billing window for coverage closes on the 25th of every month. If adjustments are input into Ease after the 25th, those adjustment changes will appear on the next month’s invoice.